Sunday, November 09, 2014

Peanut Power Sprint Scores

The claimed scores for the 2014 NoGA Peanut Power Sprint were posted today; and I did really , really well!


Well enough to take 2nd Place in the Salted Category for the second year in a row!  "What's the big deal?" you ask? "You didn't win!" you say?

Heck........ I never win! But to place this high in the standings for a "giver of points" ain't half bad, in  my personal book.  So I am happy with it - although I have to admit, it WOULD be nice to actually win - just once.

I'll have to think about an even better portable antenna for next year. But in the meantime - a very hearty congratulations to all those who did take top place in their respective categories. Good job, guys - VRY FB indeed, gentlemen!

And, a very big "Thank You" to the NoGAnauts for putting on a very fun and successful event. You guys DO know you're going to have to do this every year from now on.......right?

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:30 PM

    Hi Larry
    Great job, congratulations ! You were LOUD in North Carolina and I'm surprised at the result. Looking forward to the next one. It was fun.
    72,
    Marc, W4MPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you, Marc. You did an outstanding job. VY FB, OM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Larry! That's me at 2nd from the bottom, Hi Hi!
    My first Peanut Sprint and lots of Fun! Looking forward to the next and leaving lots of room for improvement.
    72,
    Rich, W4RQ

    ReplyDelete