Sunday, October 05, 2014

Leaves

What I wanted to spend the day doing, was playing with this:


What I actually ended up doing most of the afternoon was this:


While Joey made with the leaf blower, I consolidated, scooped and bagged.

Even so, I did get on the air for all of about a 1/2 hour and made six NJ QSO Party contacts. Think I should bother to send a log in?  Hi!

Ah yes, the joys of home ownership in the Autumn.  The silver lining is, that at least this year, I have some one to lend a hand.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:17 AM

    You missed the California QSO Party.
    There was a lot of activity on 10 meters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes the joys of home ownership……sometimes the chores get in the way of radio but it sure has to be done and we all have been there.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete